Piano Teacher and Accompanist
- Bachelor of Music Education (Sydney Conservatorium of Music),
- AMusA Diploma Pianoforte AMEB
- 4 years Music Education
- 12 years of Performance and Accompaniment
- Began piano lessons at the age of 10 as an interest which then progressed into something serious.
- Has since then played the piano as a form of background music in school award ceremonies and special occasions as well as solo performances and accompaniment.
- Teachers included Ari Daoutakis and Natalia Sheludiakova.
- Achieved an AMusA in 2013.
- Recently graduated from the Sydney Conservatorium of Music with a Bachelor of Music Education.
- Has extensive experience teaching at music schools, privately and at NSW schools delivering lessons to a wide variety of ages and abilities.
- Career highlights include performing Chopin’s Etude in A flat major at a Graduation Ceremony in 2012.
- Believes that effective teaching really comes out from having good patience, using a variety of teaching methodologies to tailor to student’s learning style and differentiating effectively for all students regardless of ability.
What was the standout in my music career?
“Accomplishing and learning a multi-melodic composition (Fugue) on my own using all the knowledge that was passed on from my own piano teacher.”
What were my earliest memories of music?
“My earliest memories of music was listening to the songs produced from the Walt Disney cartoon films only to realise many years later I still love to listen to them and work out how those fantastic harmonies work.”